NOTE: IF DEPLOYMENT FAILS, DELETE FOLDER:
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Fortnite\FortniteGame\PersistentDownloadDir
This tutorial will show you how to manually deploy Epic Launcher & Fortnite on your client PCs.
First, install and update Epic Launcher & Fortnite on a client PC as you would normally do.
After fully Installing & updating Epic Launcher & Fortnite, exit Epic Launcher and use Gizmo file Transfer (or any other means) to copy the following files/folders to your file server:
||C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Launcher\
||Epic Launcher files
||C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Fortnite\
||Fortnite game files
||Fortnite update status
No registry information is neccessary for the game to work
- Create 3 deployment profiles, one for each folder and deploy the files to the original destination.
If the game is deployed to a different destination, Epic game launcher will not detect it.
If you need to deploy the game to a different destination folder and/or drive, you need to do the following:
- Create a new task-junction
- Add the original Fortnite folder path in source path of junction
- Add the target Fortnite folder path in Destination Path of junction
- Add the junction task in Pre-deploy tasks of the game