How To: Translate Gizmo to your language
Posted by Panagiotis Mantzouranis on 12 May 2017 01:18 PM
If you are interested in translating Gizmo to your language, we would be happy to help you do it.
Contact us at email@example.com in order to set you up with a translator account.
To test your translation at any point, follow these steps:
1. Download the attached file
2. In the manage panel of the translation portal, click on "Export current view"
3. Select language, Fallback:English and File Format:"XML - Resx .Net". Save file "Default.aspx.XX-YY.resx" inside folder created in step 1.
4. Edit the file "GENERATE.bat" with notepad. Replace line "set lang=el-GR" with "set lang=XX-YY" according to the filename in step 3.
Save and close.
5. Drag & drop "Default.aspx.XX-YY.resx" on top of "GENERATE.bat"
6. A folder named "XX-YY" will be created containing a single file, "Manager.resources.dll". Move the folder inside Gizmo manager main folder, overwriting any files.
7. Launch Gizmo Manager and test your translation.