If you are interested in translating Gizmo to your language, we would be happy to help you do it.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to set you up with a translator account.
To test your Manager translation at any point, follow these steps:
- Download the attached file
translator.zip (link at the bottom) and extract the contents to a folder.
- In the manage panel of the translation portal, click on "Export current view"
- Select language, Fallback:English and File Format:"XML - Resx .Net". Save file "Default.aspx.XX-YY.resx"
inside folder created in step 1.
- Edit the file "GENERATE.bat" with notepad. Replace line "set lang=el-GR" with "set lang=XX-YY",
according to the filename in step 3. Save and close.
- Drag & drop "Default.aspx.XX-YY.resx" on top of "GENERATE.bat"
- A folder named "XX-YY" will be created containing a single file, "Manager.resources.dll". Move the folder inside Gizmo manager main folder, overwriting any files.
- Launch Gizmo Manager and test your translation.