User Balance - Frequently asked questions
Posted by Panagiotis Mantzouranis on 05 October 2019 11:18 PM
- What is "User Balance"?
User balance represents the customer's dept towards the store.
If the balance is positive, it means the customer has credit (surplus) of money in his account that he can spend
If the balance is negative, it means the customer has a debit (owes) money due to unpaid products or services.
- Where is user balance displayed?
A user's balance is displayed in many places throughout Gizmo manager interface
1. Computer tab - Balance Column
2. User tab - Balance column
3. User's account window - Scales icon below customer photo
4. During customer selection in host login function
- How is a user's Balance calculated?
The balance is the customer's deposits minus any unpaid products or time use
- Can i modify a user's balance?
The balance is continuously recalculated based on a customer's deposits and unpaid invoices. You cannot modify the balance directly.
Paying unpaid invoices or depositing money to the customer's account will increase the balance.
Selling products or services to the customer without paying (pay later) will decrease the user's balance.
- Why is a use's balance negative?
A customer's balance is negative when the user's deposits (if any) are less than the unpaid invoice total.
Essentialy, this means that the user has less money deposited than the total amount he owes to the store.
- How can a user balance be negative when customer has deposits?
See question #5